Are your looking for a super accommodation deal in Inverness, the Highland capital? Then look no further for a fabulous winter offer – if you stay here at Bannerman Bed and Breakfast for a minimum of 4 nights the last night is free. Book any time between the 3rd November 2013 and 27th March 2014 for 3 nights and you can add on a 4th for the price of 3. This is on top of the drop in price you already receive during the winter when a twin or double room is reduced to £60 per room per night and the single room is down to £40 per room per night bed and breakfast. This offer is available for a limited time and is subject to availability.
What’s the difference between a bed and breakfast and a hotel?
If you’re unfamiliar with staying in a bed and breakfast and comparing our prices with some of the budget hotels here’s what you get for your money –
- ensuite room, containing a flat-screen TV with DVD player, clock/radio/ipod dock, hair-dryer, tea/coffee, silent fridge (in twin and double rooms) and free wifi
- a hearty breakfast including healthy options, vegetarian options or the Full Highland to set you up for the day
- free off-road parking
- local information including restaurant recommendations, suggestions for days out and a map of the area
- a comfortable, homely environment in a small stylish bed and breakfast
Of course you wont have any trouble filling your time here as Inverness is a perfect base for exploring the Highlands with places to visit in every direction such as
- to the west there’s monster hunting at nearby Loch Ness and walking in the beautiful Glen Affric
- to the east there’s Culloden battlefield, Elgin cathedral, the whisky trail
- to the north there’s the Black Isle, Dornoch and the beach, Glenmorangie distillery, the Falls of Shin
- to the south there’s the Cairngorms, Aviemore, Pitlochry or there are more ideas at VisitScotland
If that’s too much there’s always a little gentle shopping in Inverness or having a night in with a DVD from our library.